Sunday, May 7
How would you like to join Moody Radio Northwest in helping hand out water for Bloomsday 2017?
Please read the particulars and then fill in the registration form at the bottom of the page.
- We care for Water Aid Station #1. It is located on Government Way by Greenwood Cemetery (just south of Life Center Church). There is plenty of parking available on site.
- Please arrive by 7 a.m. If you do not arrive on time, the streets may be closed off. Generally we are done between 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Please do NOT start setting anything up before we meet and give specific instructions.
- There will be light refreshments available for those who arrive before we start setting up (coffee, juice, muffins...).
- Dress in layers, suited for getting wet.
- Only kids age 12 and above will be allowed to help. Please make arrangements for leaving younger children home. Kids 12-18 need to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- If you have a leaf rake available, you are welcome to bring it to help with clean up.
- T-shirts will only be handed out after clean up is totally complete and only to those who have pre-registered (here) by Wednesday, May 3rd. After those who pre-registered have received their shirts, the remaining volunteers may get theirs (while supplies last, no guarantees). Please be patient as this process takes a little while. We have limited numbers of certain sizes, so if you don't get what you requested please try to be understanding (we have to put the order in early - before we know volunteer quantities).
- Overall, please be prepared to have a great time, use your servant's heart, and be willing to take instruction (flexibility!).
More detailed instructions will be given at the event.